Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday Weigh In #1

Well..... drum roll....

I promised myself I'd blog every weigh in and be honest, and this Thursday I have... gained 1lb. 

How utterly horrifying, but given the fact saying I have had 'a bit of a bad week' is tantamount to saying that Rihanna has 'is on the radio a bit', I'm actually quite relieved - I was expecting worse. I've been completely off plan since Sunday and even before Sunday I had eaten all my weekly points (and yes, I started this blog on Monday - MUST PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH, eh?) so it could have been a lot worse.

It's time to have a bang on plan week especially as I am going on holiday the week after (!). Determined to shift this gain before then! Wish me luck! I will be taking pictures of everything I eat today to blog tomorrow, in an attempt to demonstrate you can live on 26PP a day without chewing off your own arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment